SENIOR PERSONALS DATEING SITE

SeniorMatch.com - the first and largest senior dating site for senior singles in the world, thousands of local and worldwide verified members.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

THE 1974 SCORPION SNOWMOBILES

    --   AUTUMN 1973  --

From Scorpion - Ten new acts guaranteed to steal the spotlight ! 

PARA-RAIL SUSPENSION
   Combines the best bogeys and slides.
QUIET POWER
   Meets low lever noise requirements.
ROCKWELL ENGINES
   Developed especially for Scorpion 
TOTALLY NEW FOR 1974
   1974 Scorpion stinger
    

1 comment:

  1. I have several of these machines i fell in love with them from the tim e my uncle bout a 74 blue 440 superstinger new. I have had this machine since i was 15. I now have 4 of them and want to try and collect all the colors of this year. but I am having trouble finding what they all were i know they made blue, red, gold, white purple but not sure what the rest were. I also have my first snowmobile and have it in the shop trying to restor it. It is a 71 sno-hawk made by eagle industries from canada. if you have any information that could help it would be appreciated.

    Thanks todd

    ReplyDelete