SENIOR PERSONALS DATEING SITE

SeniorMatch.com - the first and largest senior dating site for senior singles in the world, thousands of local and worldwide verified members.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

LOOKING FOR A SMITH-ROLES SNOWMOBILE

Maybe some one out there can help this person. His email address is:  [phpitz@hotmail.com]
Here is what he wrote me about a month ago.

Larry,

I was browsing through your blog this morning and thought that perhaps you may be able to help me.  I am an avid, but amateur, snowmobile historian for western made sleds.  I was the one who posted the info on the Smith-Roles prototype that I found.  I am trying to eventually restore all three sleds originally built in the province of Sask.  I have been searching for a yellow Smith Roles snowmobile for quite some time and cannot find one around here (yet).  Since they were also sold in SD and ND i was wondering if you have ever seen one in your neck of the woods?

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment