SENIOR PERSONALS DATEING SITE

SeniorMatch.com - the first and largest senior dating site for senior singles in the world, thousands of local and worldwide verified members.

Monday, August 29, 2016

1969 RUPP SNO SPORT SNOWMOBILES



THE 1969 RUPP SNO SPORT: There were approximately   20,000 produced and
manufactured.  The models and specifications are pictured below and on the
next page.        
The 1969 Rupp Sno Sport had 3 models. All models featured The Sachs engine.  S-281 had a 275cc, 12HP engine.  The GT300 had a 298cc,18HP engine with electric start optional.
The GT370 had a 368cc, 20HP engine.

3 comments:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Fútbol mexico hoy

    ReplyDelete