SENIOR PERSONALS DATEING SITE

SeniorMatch.com - the first and largest senior dating site for senior singles in the world, thousands of local and worldwide verified members.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

PAGE 7 - RESURRECTING RUPP

While working Montana, I received several calls from Mr. Joe Hrudka’s Attorney in which they were checking the progress of the stock sales and in the final call he required a $20,000 deposit to continue to hold the deal for me. The Fox Corporation, the party at Janesville, Wisconsin who already had the tooling, who made an offer for the parts inventory was putting pressure on.  The $20,000 would have given me a list of all the existing dealers throughout The United States.  I could not meet this demand.   In hindsight, I should have gone east instead of west.  I could have sold obsolete Rupp parts to Rupp Dealers from Rupp's inventory and issued them a stock certificate for the purchase price to bypassed The Securities and Exchange Commissions and also I could have worked individuals who offered to help.  I also should have dealt with Kohler about possible engines for the new Rupp instead of Kawasaki because there I may have gotten financial support because they had lost Mercury as an engine supplier and it was possible to have them as a partner.  One other thing, I should have searched out Mick Rupp for advice on any help he could have given me.  And should have left the new location open.
In 1980 all the assets and tooling of Rupp was sold by Joe Hrudka to The Fox Corporation at Janesville, Wisconsin
After giving up my pursuit of acquiring Rupp, I continued with my mail order snowmobile parts business and went on to expand Superior Sport Sales and later set up a store as SnoCat Shack and Sport Shack at Black Hawk, South Dakota where I served snowmobile owners of all makes with new and used parts and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment