SENIOR PERSONALS DATEING SITE

SeniorMatch.com - the first and largest senior dating site for senior singles in the world, thousands of local and worldwide verified members.

Monday, September 12, 2016

PAGE 2 - RESURRECTING RUPP

In 1979,  In my passion for Rupp, I started to communicate with my Rupp customers about ways of how to possibly resurrect and bring back The Rupp Snowmobile.  Within these communications, there was a lot of interest within dealers and owners. I even had offers of money and help mostly from Rupp enthusiasts within the northern Central and Eastern portion of the United States.
In late 1979, I decided that I should attempt to bring Rupp back into existence. I was 42 years old and recently left a Dodge Dealership as Sales Manager.  It was decided that The New Company should be further north, so with the communication of various Rupp customers, it was decided that Rapid City, South Dakota should be the location of the new company because of the snow conditions and the many riding trails of The Black Hills of South Dakota. No corporation income tax in The State of South Dakota was also taken in consideration within this location, furthermore in The Rapid City outskirts there was a large vacant building and facilities, which was once a mobile home manufacturing plant which would have been adequate for a Rupp Manufacturing plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment