SENIOR PERSONALS DATEING SITE

SeniorMatch.com - the first and largest senior dating site for senior singles in the world, thousands of local and worldwide verified members.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

PART 1 - I THOUGHT I COULD RESURRECT RUPP

I THOUGHT I COULD RESURRECT RUPP

I, Larry Raile was a Rupp dealer at North Dakota in 1969 thru 1972 in which my Distributor was Burkhardt-Larsen Company from Minneapolis, Minnesota and later DDI, (Diversified Distributor Inc.)  I moved to Colorado in 1972 and again was a Rupp Dealer thru 1978.  While in North Dakota I was very involved in Rupp racing and performance, as I sold several 1969 Rupp GTX, 1970 and 1971 Rupp Magnums including a Rupp 800 Magnum. To acquire this Rupp 800 Magnum, I visited with Mick Rupp personally via a telephone conversation.        I enjoyed a trip to Jamaica, “on Rupp” for purchases made in 1971 and joined many Rupp dealers throughout United States there.  A very enjoyable trip indeed.

While in Colorado, I started and developed a Rupp mail order parts catalog company called “Superior Sport Sales”, and it was mailed out all over The United States.  Rupp O.E.M. parts and some aftermarket parts were sold and shipped to Rupp owners.  Rupp owners and their addresses were acquired thru the purchasing of registrations from various states.  Superior Sport Sales grew and prospered as the years progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment